Friday, August 29, 2008

A Loaf of Bread the Walrus Said.

'The time has come' the walrus said
'To talk of many things:
of shoes'-- and ships-- and sealing wax--
of cabbages-- and kings--
and why the seas is boiling hot--
and whether pigs have wings.'

-The Walrus and the Carpenter

I need to find another book to read.  I search at the local library will hopefully yield a good find, who knows?  

Work is starting to look worse and worse, its not the people, they RAWK.  Its the managers and the whole system in general.  People get screwed out of money all the time and what do that managers say 'keep a better eye on your money' as if it is out fault that we are only making $17 a day!  Then they like to have little meetings right in the middle of lunch rush and hold the managers card hostage and that is the only way we can get money or void something, its cool.  

I hope it gets better once school starts and the population of Savannah grows a few folds.



I need to start going to bed earlier and getting better sleep.  Its 1:50 am and I have work at 9 am, not good.

I have started swimming again.  I hope to make it a weekly event even with school.  I need to get into shape again! London 2012 I plan on beating Phelps at everything.  WATCH OUT WORLD! 

Well here's to a long weekend! 

Saturday Steven

3 comments:

Sarah Elizabeth Carr said...

are you really reading alice in wonderland?

Sarah Elizabeth Carr said...

ohh okay hahah.
yeah i was like "is he really that desperate..?"
not that it's a bad book. i read it.
it's just not your..style. hah.

Samantha said...

I just made Enzo watch Alice in Wonderland, and I made sure to point out that the walrus and the carpenter was my favourite part. Also, I wish I could come swim with you. Also, I'm not sure why I said that because I don't love swimming. Also, I am training for gymnastics 2012. I'm already mastering the parallels. Maybe we could fly to london together?