Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Albatross without a boat.


I am not even going to give your argument a rebuttal.  Whatever.



School is starting next week and I am beyond excited!!!!  Friends are returning and the all nighters and even more naps will begin.

The photo was taken with my 35mm film camera.  The subject is our washer and dryer in our kitchen.  Apparently ( according to wal-mart film department) my film was exposed to heat and overexposed, which I do not see how this is possible considering all the shots were taken in the dark...    odd.   They also said that my film got stuck in the tank and I'm assuming that's how all my film had massive light leaks and interesting film shadows.  I am not sure if I like the results or not.  I am very iffy on this kind of photo aesthetic.  I think a photo should be able to stand on its on with out much distractions and major alterations.  I am still trying to figure it out.  

I do have to admit it does give it a spooky quality to it.  who knows.   



Time for a nap. 

See you next time, 
Today Steven.


3 comments:

Samantha said...

This is my kind of aesthetic, Mr. Laroque.

Raji said...

I'd say its pretty coo.

ajn said...

you are quite the lucky one to have a washer &a dryer in your house.